Interested in co-working at The Gatherings? Please take this 3-minute survey.
- January 12th, 10:00 — 2:00: Work party to paint, organize and clean up clutter inside, and to burn or haul away refuse from outside.
- January 27th, 5:30 — 8:30pm: Youth Open Mic and Potluck
- March 2nd: Live Music with The Leftovers
- March 23rd: Third Annual Local Lore Locavore Dinner
- Cub scouts meet at The Gatherings Sunday afternoons
- Art Studio on Mondays at 9:30AM
- Spanish conversations are every Wednesday at 6:30
- Dungeons & Dragons meets for adventures on the first and third Fridays of each month from 4:30 — 7:00.
- Ecstatic Dance: Join Liz Jezorski, every other Sunday beginning November 11, from 10:30 AM to 12 PM upstairs at The Gatherings for a heart-pulsing, body-shaking, mood-shifting wave of Ecstatic Dance! $10 – $20 suggested donation.
- Tibetan White Swan: is a series of 27 flowing movements in the standing position, half yoga, half tai chi. It is gentle exercise that focuses on balance. This is a pantomime of the Tibetan belief system of the human experience. Daily short practice at home is expected of every student. Please wear loose clothes and flexible shoes or socks. Instruction is by Pony Shea, an experienced practitioner and teacher of this method. Join us every Thursday afternoon from 3:30-4:30. Beginners are welcome.
The Gatherings is a place to bring community together!
Let us know what activities you’d like to see at The Gatherings and how you’d like to get involved.
More donations are needed for operating expenses, as well as to get a solar electricity system to bring down or eliminate our monthly utility expenses and provide a place for people to recharge during power outages. To help keep the lights and heat on, please click below or send a check to P.O. Box 62 Surry, ME 04684.